Ok, we'll admit it. We're a little addicted to Pinterest. Fine, we're a lot addicted. It's where we go when we want to daydream, find inspiration, or just take a much needed break from the workday.
We've noticed lately that a lot of you love Pinterest, too. That's why, starting today, we're going to announce Swoozie's Top Pins of the previous month. These are the pins that you loved the most - you repinned them, you liked them, or maybe you even clicked through to the webpage and purchased these items! The top pins are different every month, and it's always fascinating for us to see what you interact and connect with. So without further ado, enjoy February's Top Pins!
1. Coming in at number one is this to-die-for Lily Pulitzer Bluetooth Speaker. The perfect poolside companion, it allows you to be stylish and entertained at the same time. Plus, you can personalize it!
2. Number two on our list is this Yellow Pinstripe Bucket. It's perfect for the annual Easter egg hunt!
3. It's no surprise to us that this kate spade new york Raise a Glass Acrylic Ice Bucket was number three on the list. You'll love having this next time you invite the girls over for a girl's night in!
4. We won't tell if you won't....but really, how funny is this Shh, Wine in Here Travel Mug? It makes a great gift for a best friend or sister.
5. This Lily Pulitzer Handpainted Wine Glass makes us long for warmer days. Thank goodness spring is right around the corner!
6. A little glitter never hurt nobody. You'll catch everyone's eye with this Acrylic Gold Glitter Water Bottle.
7. These Burlap Bunny Napkin Rings are an absolute must for Easter brunch. Your family will love them!
8. Mint is one of our favorite colors this year. And it looks gorgeous on this Mint Coral Canvas Tote Bag.
9. For when you're throwing a party just for the sake of throwing a party...these Life's a Party Glitter Stemless Wine Glass are the perfect addition.
10. Last but not least, our Pinterest followers loved these Lily Pulitzer Insulated Tumbler Duos. Keep one, and give the other to a friend!
Didn't see anything you absolutely loved on this list? Follow us on Pinterest, and we promise you'll see something that catches your eye! And check back in at the beginning of April for March's top pins!